Travel and Tourism Management and Mass Communication
Under UGC’s Career Oriented Programme (COP), the college is running two courses –Travel and Tourism Management and Mass Communication approved by BHU’s Academic Council.
- a) One Year Certificate Course
- b) One Year Diploma
- c) One Year Advance Diploma
Coordinator (Travel and Tourism Management) –
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, Ph.D (JMI) M.A.(JNU), M.Phil (JNU)
Associate Professor, Department of History
Phone : 0542- 2441187 (Office) 0542-2224482 (Residence)
Mobile No. +91-9415986243
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Coordinator (Mass Communication) –
Dr. Bandana Jha, M.A.(JNU), Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Hindi
Phone : 0542- 2441187 (Office)
Mobile No. +91-9415576380
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Name : Mr. Moin Khan
Mobile No.: +91-9532234627
- This is a skill oriented and value -added, add-on-course in college to be opted by students as a parallel sub-discipline while pursuing their degree level education i.e. B.A./B.Com/B.Sc.
- These courses are also open for regular students from any other college / university recognized by UGC.
- At the end of three years, the students will be equipped with Certificate/Diploma/Advance Diploma in an add-on orientation course along with a conventional degree in Arts/Social Science/Commerce i.e. B.A. or B.Com.