You are invited to submit your abstract to the 3rd International Conference on The Future of Women 2020, which is scheduled to be held from 13th – 14th February 2020 in Bangalore, India.
Equal Rights and Equal Opportunities for Women
The theme for the Future of Women 2020 is “The Next Generation of Women: Equal Rights, Equal Opportunities, and Equal Participation.For the next generation of women, we unapologetically seek appropriate measures to ensure the full development and advancement of women and to safeguard their civil, legal and human rights. These are critical for the purpose of guaranteeing girls and women the exercise and enjoyment of human rights and fundamental freedoms on an equal basis with men. Providing women and girls with equal access to education, health care, political representation, economic participation, inputs in decision-making – all these are fundamental requirements to fuel holistic growth, renewed economies, and sustainable development benefiting humanity at large.
It is our hope that the deliberations in the Third International Conference on The Future of Women 2020, will create recommendations that establish a progressive agenda for the future of women to meet the changing needs of families, peoples, and institutions in the 21st century.
Interdisciplinary Platform to Share Success Stories and Develop your Career
The Future of Women 2020, aims to bring together current research on women, inequality and social exclusion; to discuss policies and other measures of women’s empowerment from an international perspective to offer participants the opportunity to share your success stories, exchange ideas, listen to renowned keynote speakers, extend your network and jointly explore current and future research directions. Further,the Future of Women includes special features for career development of conference participants with publication opportunities.
Abstract Submission and Deadlines
The deadline for submitting your abstract is 10th October 2019. Please follow the instructions given on the abstract guidelines page,when writing and submitting your abstract.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to
1. Women and health, Maternity and Paternity leave, Constraints for Single Mothers
2. Diversity in Political Representation, Women in Power, Politics, and Decision-making
3. Under-representation/Misrepresentation of Women in the Media, Film, and Literature
4. Child Marriage and the Discrimination of the Girl Child
5. Women and the Workplace,the Gender Pay Gap, Glass Ceilings and Sticky Floors
6. Gender-based Violence, Women in armed conflicts and crises
7. Human Rights of Women, Gender Equality and Empowerment
8. Women and the Green Economy
9. Institutional Mechanisms for the Advancement of Women, Education and Training of Women, Closing the Technology Gender Gap
10. Combatting Discrimination based on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity and Human Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex people (LGBTI)
11. Women’s activism and Success stories
12. Women and Technology