- The college library is having closed access system from session 2013-14. Computerized catalogue of the books available in the library can be accessed in the 1st Floor at the Knowledge Centre. Books can be issued for reading and photocopy by depositing one’s Identity Card at the stack room. Users should provide the requisition slip at the entrance of the Stack room (Ground Floor) at least an hour before or previous day for issue of the books.
- Students can issue periodicals, journals and magazines from the designated stacks for reading and photocopy by depositing their Identity cards at the appropriate counters/ concerned person. Students have to collect their Identity card after returning the books periodicals, journals and magazines before 3:30 pm on the same day.
- Issue days for students from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.:
Monday: B.A.(Hons), Part III
Tuesday: B.Ed. and B.Com. Part I, Part II, Part III
Wednesday: B.A.(Hons), Part II
Thursday: M.A. Part I & II
Friday: B.A.(Hons) Part I
- Books can be returned on all working days from 10:30 p.m to 3:30 p.m.
- Online Reservation can be done by the users for any book available in the library. To avail this facility, the users have to provide their Borrower’s ID, E-mail ID and Mobile number to get the information at the earliest.
- For delay in returning the books, fine will be charged @Rs 5/- per day for each book.
- Registered members can reissue the document only two times.
Saturday: Reserve in lieu of Holidays in the above mentioned days
(10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.)