Registration Number: UPBIL/2017/75813 ISSN: 2581-7205
VASANT SAHASTRADHARA: AN INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH JOURNAL
Vasant Sahastradhara is an interdisciplinary bi-lingual (English and Hindi) and bi-annual Research Journal. Vasant Sahastradhara means a ‘thousand fold spring’, in the same way this Journal aspires and discovers interdisciplinary area of research. The Journal aims at contributing to the domain of knowledge by providing a platform to researchers and scholars for interdisciplinary exchange. Articles published in this Journal include new research, reviews and case studies.
Major area covered by this journal publication includes but not limited to Economics, Education, Ethics, Anthropology, Business Studies, Communication Studies, Corporate Governance, Criminology, Cross Cultural Studies, Demography, Media Studies, Philosophy, Political Science, Population Studies, Psychology, Visual Arts, Human Rights, Public Administration, Sociology, Social Welfare, Linguistics, Literature, Performing Arts, Religious Studies, Geography, History, Industrial Relations, Information Science, International Relations, Development Studies and Library Science.
The manuscripts may be submitted by email to this interdisciplinary research journal. Authors should strictly ensure that the manuscript is plagiarism free. Manuscript can be submitted any time throughout the year. Send your submissions to: email:firstname.lastname@example.org. After the article is accepted by the journal for publication, copyright form will be send, fill it up and send to us a scanned copy of it by email.
Format of the manuscript
- Manuscripts should be 3000 to 5000 words (typed in 1.5 space). Manuscripts submitted should have the following :
- Abstract of the paper (Not more than 200 words)
- 4-5 Keywords
- Title (The following details must be centered just beneath the title : authors names, affiliations , email ids and telephone/ mobile no. of each authors. Note: The corresponding author should be indicated by *)
- Materials and Methods
- References : latest MLA Style ( Minimum 5 – 6 references)
- Font: Times New Roman (for English) and KrutiDev 010 (for Hindi), Font Size 12 and 16 respectively.
The publication process is consisting with the following steps.
- After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
- Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
- Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
- The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
- Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
Persons to be contact : Dr. Asha Pandey : 9415541733
Dr. Manjari Jhunjhunwala : 9415216406